The Wireless Networking research group was created in 2015. It aims to explore new concepts, communication paradigms and technologies for future wireless networks.
Recent Talks & Events
- IEEE 802.11ax: Wireless Networking in High-density WLANs [slides]. IEEE Spectrum Webinar. March 8, 2017.
- There where two posters from WN in the PhD DTIC Workshop.
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie (MSCA) Individual Fellowships at UPF/DTIC [link]
- Competitive Post-doc Fellowships from Catalan and Spanish Governments are available every year. In case you are interested to apply, please, send an e-mail to Boris Bellalta (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV, a motivation letter and a 2-3 pages research proposal.
- A PhD position in the area of Wireless Networks starting on Sept. 2017. Topics: dynamic spectrum access, multiuser communications, sensitivity level and transmission power adaptation for spatial reuse, QoS, OBSS management, power saving mechanisms, etc. In case you are interested, please, send an e-mail to Boris Bellalta (email@example.com) with a CV, a motivation letter and a 2-3 pages research proposal.
WN world cloud